Monday, July 16, 2012

Soups have arrived!

It's Here!
Canadian leaf and all
 It's finally time to show you what Debbie and I sent each other.

What I received from Debbie:

the soup
the punch of color
Now what am I going to do with this?


The brilliance of a black and white soup is you can add almost any color as an accent.  But then there is the dilemma of should you keep it a classic beauty by only using black and white.  Well, I had it narrowed down to 2 ideas, but now a 3rd keeps creeping in.  We'll see on August 11th wont we.  

It will be a special treat because Debbie has already created a piece with this same soup that she'll reveal on the 11th when she shows you what she made with these...

what I sent:

the soup

the extras
the surprise


The pendant shows off my fledgling soldering skills, but best of all shows off 2 of Deb's fantastic photos.  Yep it's reversible!



5 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet surprise! And two more amazing soups, so exciting to see what they will become

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That looks awesome! Also - I love that starfish pendant in the soup you sent!!! And it looks like you know how to solder very well!
    Eeek! I can't wait to see what you make with your soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pendant! Looking forward to what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your soup and it will be fun to see what the two you make with identical soups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to have a simple black and white soup that you can take in just about any direction! I'm sure you'll have something awesome to show off at the reveal! As well, the soup you sent is gorgeous!! I adore the slice of shell in there. Waiting anxiously!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.