Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Green Thumb

This is what happens when you plant cactus cuttings.  I've planted and washed my hands twice before taking these pictures.  They don't hurt because I'm use to it now.  About twice a year my cacti get top heavy and start blowing over.
This picture is how crazy it was back in December.  This one & 3 others from previous cutting projects gave me 36 babies this time.  Some of them always die, but I've never had more than 7-8 rooting at once.  I waited way too long this time.
What am I going to do with 40 cacti?
Here's the 4 big boys after their haircuts.
Just in case you were counting this makes 40.
 It's not a green thumb, but it's immune to thorns.  Sorry life's been boring here recently so this is the most exciting thing going on.  Hey I'll take boring sometimes.  It's way better than stressful.

Wishing you a stress-free day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.