Sunday, December 25, 2011

more play time goodies

Cute little kit for the crafty gal.  A full 8in bracelet which took less than 20 minutes to adorn.
Cute, cheap & quick-perfect task when you need to unwind.
Christmas clips with tiny bells were the perfect thing to keep me in the Christmas spirit while out browsing with all the last minute shoppers Christmas Eve.  Plus having people give me odd looks when my hair jingled made me giggle inside.
Chocolate brown and a champagne pink ribbon for those who can't quite bring themselves to wear bells in their hair "at their age."
Been looking at some chip beads, and didn't know what to do with them.  Then I ran across this.  Maybe a few new color combos to come.
Working on a tiny birdhouse pendant like on the cover of Handcrafted Jewelry, a special issue of Beadwork magazine.  I started with wood & a coping saw from the 100yen store (Japan's version of the only $1 store) and the postage stamp from Mom's Christmas card.
See my tiny version sitting on the cover of the magazine?
green and purple bracelet that I lost before it was finished
here's what I've done so far

Maybe I can get some of these projects finished before I get my big batch of supplies in the mail.  My wonderful husband gave me the perfect Christmas gift-a lot of money to spend on beading supplies-then my mom and sister sent me gift certificates. 
Am I the luckiest girl in the world?  
I sure think so.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.