Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's clean!

I just wanted to take a moment to say swaps have cured my clutter.  I was paired with a swap hostess recently, and so I thought I had to pull out all the stops.  So I went through absolutely everything I had, and sent a nice mess of stuff to play with. 
 I'll show you what I received in a future post, but when it was all boxed up I realized I had cleaned my work space in the process.  I've been feeling really crappy since then.  And yesterday my body just shut down.  I think I was only awake a total of 4 hours.  Now that I've had my 20 hour nap I'm back to my old self again.  So I wanted to show you my clean workspace before I mess it up again.
Oh yeah and I tried my hand at Soutache last week.  Boy that was fun.  I really like just making it up as I go.  And since I glued the ends where you can see them it's reversible.  I was told it looks like one of those hidden Mickey Mouse things, but my Disney expect didn't comment so I don't know for sure.  I like it either way.  It's over 3 inches though so it's huge for my standards.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with it.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Soutache. I love your work area. Looks a heck of a lot better than mine. I have been keeping mine cleaner though so I'm kind of proud of myself. Oh my goodness, I got the papers today and they are so lovely. Did you get your things yet? I hope you like them. I still need to get some silver plated jumps to send you. I didn't have any when I made up your package and haven't been to any craft store since either. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.