Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2014 Art Charm Swap

I have been so thrilled with my experiences 
with the Art Charm swap the past two years.
It's really getting to me not knowing if 
I can participate this year.

Yep still no word on when our stuff will arrive from Oki.
Though all the stuff they stored for us for 4 years arrives tomorrow.
I know my neighbors will be thrilled because the lawn mower is in that shipment.

Please join in if you have the time. 
Beads of Courage is a wonderful cause, and this event is so much fun.
Plus last year's auction allowed for a $1500 donation. That's just plain AWESOME!

This year's theme is "Soar."

I mean come on I have at least 6 ideas already.

Sign ups close Sept. 10th and charms must be received by Oct.20th. 

Here's where to sign up:  

Here's one batch I sent last year.

Here's what I sent the year before.

Looking at it now I think I'll have to make sure to steer aware from multicolored flowers. I really didn't know they were that similar till I stuck these pictures up here. Anyway. Click the buttons on the sides here for Art Charm 2012 and Art Charm 2013 for my previous reveal posts. I introduced my connection to the charity in the 2012 post. Jennifer let me use one her photos to make the 2013 button image.  I know it's trivial, but I was so glad to help her out. She puts in a ton of work to make this annual charity auction and swap a success as well as a smashing good time.

I really feel like I'm missing the annual family Thanksgiving dinner or something. 
How to make 11 art charms with all jewelry supplies not here?  
Ideas? 
Shout um out 'cause I really don't want to miss this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.