Saturday, November 2, 2013

Save the Date Beads of Courage Auction November 15th

This is the second year I have participated in the Beads of Courage 
Swap, Blog Hop and Auction hosted by Jennifer Cameron of Glass Addictions.
I made 22 charms in 2 different mediums and one of each of them will be 
auctioned off to raise funds for Beads of Courage

It's a wonderful program I hope you never have to use, but it's great to know it's spreading joy for those who do have children who have to endure so much medical treatment to stay here with us.
So start saving up a few dollars so when 
November 15th
 comes you can bid on some great art charms knowing 
you are also adding smiles to the faces of some of the bravest children ever created.

Wondering where the other 20 charms went? Well, there are 38 artists from 5 countries who created art charms for this auction and Jennifer is giving us a sampling of those. So check back here on the 15th of November to see what I made, what I received and then head off to get your favorites from the ebay auction.

I'm almost as excited about this as I am about Christmas! The way the artists who have already received their packages are exclaiming I'm so very impatiently waiting. Yep, that's right until my package arrives I can't see any of them either. SO come back November 15th to also get a link list for the blog hop so you can see all sorts of pictures of the charms available to bid on.

I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, Ginger... I confess I look forward to this MORE than Christmas (that happens when your kids grow up LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.