Friday, November 2, 2012

My partner for HBBH#2 Tammie Everly!

I think my favorite part of blog hops is really taking the time to discover new artists.  I move a lot, and by the time I've found a good local community of creative people it's time to move.  That's why I am so glad blogging has led me to the blogs of other creative people which lead me to facebook groups and on to many wonderful blog hops & challenges.

This one is a challenge in getting to know your partner well enough to create something they will enjoy.  We literally live on opposite sides of the planet, but we've both lived close to where the other lives now.  That's the small world traveled by military spouses.  Well, enough about me here's where I'm off to to to learn more about Tammie.




1 comment:

  1. **Blushing** Imagine my surprise when I saw my name on the screen as I surfed through my blog reading list. Thank you Ginger, I will be returning the favor very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.