Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Self Conscious

First I have to give credit to the amazing young woman 
who took the photo that summed up my day.   
Amy Geliebter takes some great photos. 

Self Conscious
 
1. Aware of oneself as an individual or of one's own being, actions, or thoughts. (this is a good thing)
2. Socially ill at ease     (these are where the trouble start)
3. Excessively conscious of one's appearance or manner     
4. Showing the effects of self-consciousness; stilted


We've all gone through a period where we haven't felt good enough.  
Some may never admit to it while others wear it all over them everyday.

Today I took up the robe of self consciousness unknowingly, and it slowly took hold of me.  It felt like that black mess that attacked Spider-man in the movies.  I thought I could control it and next thing you know it's controlling me. 

It's ok...tomorrow is a new day and I'll be just fine.


Who knows I might even take back control before this day is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.